5 things we LOVED about entering the Shark Tank 🦈
So, Goalsetter was featured in this little show called Shark Tank last night…
*Spoilers are ahead if you still want to watch the episode sometime later*
Although we didn’t take the deal on last night’s episode, as you probably know, Shark Tank isn’t about taking the Reality-TV deals. So with or without Mr. Wonderful, here’s all the things team Goalsetter is celebrating after last night:
1. So many parents were thrilled by Goalsetter and are now joining the Goalsetter community!
So many viewers across the country (and Canada too!) were relating to the problem Goalsetter was built to solve: kids having too much stuff! Just look at all the buzz we got last night:
2. Not only are parents excited about Goalsetter, organizations are too!
So many people have reached out to us for potential partnerships and our team couldn’t be more thrilled. We have been, and always will be, committed to getting all kids in America saving. It’s exciting to see that other organizations want to help us bring Goalsetter to homes, classrooms, Girl Scout troops, School Districts, and non-profits across the country.
3. Saying “You’re Out!” to Mr. Wonderful
4. While we’re on the topic of Mr. Wonderful, this tweet that made our night:
5. It was a reminder of how amazing our Goalsetter community is.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for being a supportive and exciting community, truly committed to changing the trajectory of the next generation’s future.
Just take a look at some of the comments we saw last night:
And if you want to read a little more about how Tanya and Team Goalsetter prepared for our primetime TV debut, click on the button below!